Monday 15 April 2019

essay and presentation plan

               Essay and presentation plan 

I am a student that will hopefully progress to be an AI developer and getting my degree in AI , then proceeding to to get a master degree in AI developing .
my blog will be focused on AI and Cyber security , explaining both of them and are they related together from my point of view and from other researchers and developers points of view.
The aim of this essay is simply to research and get to know more about my future field subject and degree , i will go deeply into the subject and try my best to be well ready for my future studies and hopefully help and make things easier to understand for future students that would look to go on the same field as me .

1 comment:

  1. Essay theme is fine, make sure you include some named examples of AI applications to give your essay a robust structure and relevant content.

    ReplyDelete

AI in Cyber Security

Ai in cyber security where do we stand today with artificial intelligence in cyber security? First of all, i will stop using the term ...