Tuesday 2 April 2019

Welcome!

Hello everyone my name is abderahman ed denguir and I am a student of computer science and cyber security at DMUIC international year zero .

my background in kind a mixed , I was born in belgium but moved to saudi arabia when i was a year old and spent the rest of my life there before coming to the UK a year and a half ago .

I did my primary and secondary school in saudi arabia  so my computing knowledge was not great at the time  .

before coming to the university i went to Leicester College to study maths and computing and i did get a very good knowledge about the subject and what it is all about before going to an university study level .

At the college i studied some programming language such as HTML and CSS , I also did some animation working study with adobe Flash , and i did study excel and Powerpoint and the use of them.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Abderahman, welcome to the Computer Skills module! I look forward to seeing how you progress through the term.

    ReplyDelete

AI in Cyber Security

Ai in cyber security where do we stand today with artificial intelligence in cyber security? First of all, i will stop using the term ...